Leon Hoornweg is an experienced mediator, trainer and facilitator, working with conflicts ranging from workspace disputes, department struggles and shareholder clashes. He trains experienced mediators in employment mediation techniques. He has taught many HR-business partners, managers, company doctors and executives how to recognize, prevent, and deal with conflicts. He helps (international) organizations to recognize and deal with possible disputes and to set out a process that prevents possible conflict situations to escalate. Leon holds a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Law and a Bachelor’s degree in Management and Economics and has post graduate degrees as Legal Mediator, Legal Business Mediator and Legal Family Mediator.
- Experienced mediator, successfully completed 600+ mediations;
- Mediator for international organizations;
- Supporting organizations with implementing a process to deal with conflicts, train their managers and multiple departments conflict management skills and mediate existing (group)conflicts;
- Trainer How to prevent, recognize and deal with (possible) conflicts for HR-professionals, managers and executives;
- Trainer of the International Core Mediation Training; providing trainings in countries as Georgia, Myanmar, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Moldova;
- Trainer of the Specialized Employment Mediation Program; a four-day high-intensity mediation training program for mediators;
- Trainer Conflict Competence for company doctors and company health professionals;
- Lunch awareness sessions facilitator (subject: how to get in to and stay out of a conflict).
- Certified MFN and IMI mediator.