Esther T. Plompen-Somsen, master of laws (LLM)
Esther (1972) started her career as a private practitioner with a particular focus on employment and corporate law, advising on the legal and tactical aspects of large reorganisations, start-ups and mergers & acquisitions and at all times carefully considering the interests of the many different stakeholders in such processes.
For conflicts in which the parties involved seek a decision by a third party, through arbitration or other alternative conflict resolution, Esther is also trained to set up that process, lead the parties through it and provide for all the support required.
– Mediation training with Van der Hoeven Nelissen, followed by registration as mediator with the MfN
– Specialty mediator training neighbourly conflicts, group mediation, coaching
– Lawyers training with the Dutch Bar Association, followed by the Dutch Bar Exam
– Master of Laws (LLM) Leiden University
– Propaedeutic certificate in History, Leiden University
– European Baccalaureate, European School Brussels